Friday, September 07, 2007

lady and gentleman I present the next president of the united states


http://www.mercerforpresident2008.com



10. To prove the United States of America has two Governments and they are Government #1 and Government #2 and I own Government # 1 a Private Ownership named Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) a Government of all the Intelligence agencies in The United States of America and in All International Countries in the World a Nationalization in Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

34. To Prove the government owes me Zillions of Dollars in money and is refraining to pay me and my business Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

56. To Prove Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

66. To Prove America is America.

67. To Prove these perpetrators are trying to stop me from running for President of The United States. They are Vice-President Dick Cheney, Former Vice-President Al Gore and their Assessors. They keep killing my mother and our family the evidence is on my mother’s and our Criminal Intelligence Electronic Surveillance Health Recorder. I do not want these perpetrators to kill my Mother.

No comments: